13th – 21st July 2009, Warsaw, The Third Visit of HH Gangteng Tulku Rinpoche in Poland, Schedule
Monday, 13th July 2009 at 11.00 am
Beginning of the Künzang Gongdü initiation
From Tuesday 14th July 2009
- 9.00 AM – Ngöndro practice.
- 10.00 – 12.30 AM – Rinpoche prepares himself to the initiation. Participants can be present doing prostrations, reciting mantras etc. but your participation is not obligatory.
- 2.00 PM – Initiation. Participation is obligatory.
- Evening – if time allows the Mahakala practice will be held.
Monday, 20th July 2009 - Tuesday, 21st July 2009
at. 10.00 – 12.00 AM and 3.00 – 5.00 PM
Explanations to Künzang Gongdü initiation and this terma finished with tsog offering.
* Please, take meditation cushions and text of „Prayers & Dedications”, ngöndro, Mahakala.
* We included two days of explanations. Temporarily we planned to have them after the initiations. It is highly probable that Rinpoche will give explanations during cycle of initiations.
* The organizing side has a right to change the schedule.
* All actual information about the visit can be found on our website: http://yeshekhorlo.mahajana.net/ .
* The initiations and teachings will be translated into English.
* Those who would like to take refuge during Rinpoche’s visit, are asked to inform about it earlier.
* Giving thanks to Rinpoche individually and asking for blessing is possible after initiations and teachings.
* Participation in the initiations does not require any specific conditions. One should do it with the intention of benefiting all the sentient beings.
* Accommodation in the centre will not be possible during the event. We will have a list of hotels to arrange accommodation available on our website soon.
- The whole course: 120 Euro
- One day: 15 Euro
- Children under the age of 14 accompanied by their parents: admission free
The costs are calculated on a minimum level; therefore we gratefully appreciate every donation for HH Gangteng Tulku Rinpoche or the Yeshe Khorlo Poland.
Where in Warsaw:
Youth arts and leisure centre: „Młodzieżowy Dom Kultury im. Wł. Broniewskiego”
Street , number: ul. Łazienkowska 7,
Postcode, city: 00-449 Warszawa
approach by busses number: 107, 108, 138, 151, 155, 159, 162, 171, 182, 187, 188, 520 (Stop: “Rozbrat”)
- on the website: here.
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by post: Christoph Trembaczowski, Darnków 20, PL 57-343 Lewin Kłodzki, Poland.
On account of the organisation and the limited number of places in the room, please register to 12.06.2009.
Coordination and information:
registration - Christoph Trembaczowski:
Phone: + 48 74 86 888 52
mobil: +48 790 269 746
Course organization - Magda Sapryk:
mobil: +48 501 555 564